Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Eternity Conspired

Here I look for the traces of sand in water
They remind me of my landlord's beautiful daughter

She was like a spotless moon
A cool breeze on a sultry noon

The color of hair.. light brown
Never was she seen with a smallest frown

Now that I am no longer near her
She's a sweetest thought wrapped in warm fur

Why do I still long for is the thought
Wish I ever that love could be bought

Fire and ice should never be together thought about
That was the reason I was kicked out !!


3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Hardeep said...

BAH

Now I don't know whether this is supposed to be sad or funny!

 
At Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Razzmatazz said...

I really admire your candour.
This obviously is not funny because this is an almost real account of what happened and it my memories are still filled with her thoughts.....

 
At Friday, February 25, 2005 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Hardeep said...

Now what do u mean by "almost real"? Does the girl exist? Or is it that u were not thrown out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home