Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

That wasn't me

I was getting feedback from ppl regarding me being the person in second previous post. I would like to categorically deny that it was me there. Actually he was a drunk whom I found near my flat lying in an unconcious state !! I took him to my flat and treated him with some beer and vodka. He and me over sometime have become good friends and share very cordial realtionship.

He was very glad when I posted him on my blog but was upset that I dint mention anything about him and that ppl might think i'm him. So thats why this entry.

And as for me.. i donno why these ppl at blogspot have made photo uploading in the profile so complex. Still i wont let you people down.. so here am i...



3 Comments:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Hardeep said...

Oh Ankur! You were a life-saver that day! God knows what would've happened that day!

Loser! BAH!

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Razzmatazz said...

Yeah i know... still i would have wished that you cud cut down the beer intake... so that you dont end up in front of other's apartment ..

 
At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

some days back...
i came to know...
life is lonely...
more than you know...
so here am i to say cheers
to you ankur...
for i really liked the way you had put in your words and thoughts...
i feel that you are there for me and also that 'Ankur' is there to treat me with vodka and wine once when i am drunk and m 'down' :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home