Google

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Of the rain coat and the potholes !!

The rains seems to be here in Mumbai for ever this time..

It’s the end of September and every time I plan to get out of my flat I have to carry my bulky rain coat. This green colored coat is made of some good material and promises to save you from the incessant downpour.
But there are few disadvantages also.. first being, it gives me the look of some 'middle aged person' on bike... its big and bulky and covers my neck too. With the safety helmet on head it never allows the lovely ladies passing by to have a glimpse of the handsome guy behind the covers.
Secondly it covers my torso and lower half but while biking my legs are exposed to the trickling water and I end up half drenched by the time I reach my destination.

The potholes on the (Western Exp) highway (so called) will feel cheated if I don’t mention there contribution to my state of despair. It’s actually kind of a game one seems to be playing with the infrastructure development authorities while traveling. Tonight while coming to the office I was actually amazed to find chessboard like chuckholes adorning the road with so much of allegiance.
The sidewalk seemed to be the actual path while the pedestrians trudged almost anywhere...

Let’s see in how much time we give this city at least the road it deserves and the raincoat I.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Hardeep said...

Yeah I know how u feel BAH. I am sick of the rains now.

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:15:00 PM, Blogger Aks said...

Seems like you are having good time struggling with rains in raincoat and not getting noticed from gals .
Have time of your life ... :)

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 1:43:00 AM, Blogger Bohemian said...

suggestion 1: concentrate only on biking and not on da hot chicks around...may lead to accidents(god forbid!)

suggestion 2: chuck ur saddu raincoat(dats for school kids)...buy urself a chic windcheater(waise bhi bheegna hi hai toh style se bheego yaar!)

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Razzmatazz said...

>>hardeep
I think raingods have finally read your comments !! Finally the sun is shining.

>>cynaide
thanks for your concern. i a was actually bothered.

>>bohemian
good suggestion indeed.. i keep telling the same to myself
Raincoat is already out.. hope it doesnt start pouring again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home